Nude and Figure Drawings Set #6A

Zolita Sverdlove

Page 3 of 4

About 80% of these drawings are around 10x15 inches. The other 20% are larger.
Exact sizes of specific works will be provided on request.

Page 1 | Page 2 | Home Page | Page 4


D6-82
D6-82
D6-83
D6-83
D6-84
D6-84
D6-86
D6-86
D6-87
D6-87
D6-88
D6-88
D6-89
D6-89
D6-90
D6-90
D6-91
D6-91
D6-92
D6-92
D6-93
D6-93
D6-94
D6-94
D6-95
D6-95
D6-96
D6-96
D6-97
D6-97
D6-98
D6-98
D6-99
D6-99
D6-100
D6-100
D6-101
D6-101
D6-102
D6-102
D6-103
D6-103
D6-104
D6-104
D6-105
D6-105
D6-106
D6-106
D6-107
D6-107
D6-108
D6-108
D6-109
D6-109
D6-110
D6-110
D6-111
D6-111
D6-112
D6-112
D6-113
D6-113
D6-114
D6-114
D6-115
D6-115
D6-116
D6-116
D6-117
D6-117
D6-118
D6-118
D6-119
D6-119
D6-120
D6-120
D6-121
D6-121
D6-122
D6-122