Zolita Sverdlove

Drawing Set #6A

Nudes and Figures

About 80% of these drawings are around 10x15 inches. The other 20% are larger. Exact sizes of specific works will be provided on request.

There are four pages of drawings in Set #6A.
Please select pages by clicking on a thumbnail below:

Page 1
Page 2
Return to Home Page
Return to Nudes and Figures Main Page
Page 3
Page 4